10 October, 2010

Around the World in 10 Days

I didn't actually get to post about my trip to the Dominican Republic in August but I have another adventure to write about now. I had planned a three-day-weekend trip to San Francisco since I've always wanted to visit California, and then got assigned to a project abroad for work shortly thereafter. I somehow managed to fit both endeavors in to a small window of time and enjoyed every moment. The amount of planes I have taken in the past 10 days is just ridiculous though! I will try to post some pictures later if I have the chance, but for now I am very jet lagged and must get ready for a new week on the job...

View Around the World in 10 Days in a larger map

2 Comment(s):

Cuzin Richard said...

13,480 miles...Now that's traveling, Amy! Give my love to your mom, dad and Laura from cuzin Richard. 10-11-10

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy - So glad that you are safely back home! Quite an adventure for you. Congratulations on the wonderful feedback from client in Italy! You are amazing!! Try to rest up this weekend.....hope to see you soon Love & hugs,G'Ma Pat xoxoxo

Post a Comment