21 April, 2008

There's No Place Like Home

Flight landed yesterday around 3:30 pm. I didn't exactly sleep on Saturday night as people were leaving at all hours of the night and I was packing pretty much the entire time, so I was able to sleep a little throughout the 8 1/2 hour flight. After going through baggage claim and customs and meeting up with mom and dad around 5 pm, we visited with Aunt Jeanne, Uncle Mike, and Alison. I ate a nice big juicy cheeseburger and fries!

Then we went to Uncle Michael and Aunt Lisa's house and visited with Avery and baby Jack - he is sooo cute! Finally we went home and I slept from 11 pm until 12 in the afternoon today. It's was so good to wake up in my own bedroom :-)

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Thanks for th great memories of our time together in bella Roma. That was a great trip. Makes me want to brush up on Italian again so we can go back!! xxoo Mom

Post a Comment