11 June, 2008

Midterm

I'm already halfway through the first summer session (thank goodness I only decided to take one course and not four this summer)! We had our midterm today for Intro to Risk Management and Insurance. I think I did pretty well, considering I had pink eye and missed two out of four days last week. It really set me back but thankfully the midterm was all about concepts. My friend Ryan called me the "Concept Queen" once. I get concepts. Anyway we'll see what happens with this semester... by the way, last semester ended up with all A's. Maybe I should have done less studying abroad, haha.

1 Comment(s):

puttaparthi said...

Hi

My name is Krishna; I’m from India, living in puttaparthi, I sow your profile in Google blog, and I would like to be one of your contacts, I’m here to meet new friends and peoples,

It’s my pleasure to introduce about me and my profession, I’m tourist guide India, may be if you or your friends interred to visit India, contact me for your tourist guide and organize your travel trip needs in India,

Service for tourists

I offer to take care of your needs from arrival to departure: taxi, accommodation and such.

By Swami’s grace I’ll do this with great happiness.

Therefore I ask you kindly to forward this message to friends who are due to visit India & SATHYA SAI BABA in Puttaparthi.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Mobile phone +91 9177030527

E-mail : touristorganizer@gmail.com

I sow your blog looks very nice with beautiful pitchers. Maybe if you like to visit my blog check here

http://saiyathra.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment