24 October, 2008

Stumbled Upon: Jackson Pollock

(Two posts in one day, oh boy!)

Just signed up for a service called StumbledUpon, which lets you find cool things on the internet based on your interests and likes / dislikes (via a browser toolbar). So I clicked that I like art, graphic design, and other typical things. And the first page I was taken to was blank. "Huh? Stupid service," I think.

Until I moved my mouse around on the page!!!

Jackson Pollock Art

Coooooooooool. Hey ya know what I like most about this? No one's trying to make any money, lol.

So I'm not sure if this is a post about StumbledUpon, Jackson Pollock, art, or the fact that the web is so cluttered with money-making schema, but enjoy. And have a good weekend!

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Glad you like that site. I have found the best sites through SU, so decided to sent all my lucky contacts an invite. What other stuff did you find?

Post a Comment