13 December, 2008

Tagged in a Meme! 5 Things

I got tagged in a meme by Sasha of Yankee in a New World, a resource for people living or traveling in Europe, targeted specifically to Americans who want to stay connected with home.

This is just for fun and has little to do with travel. Here are the Five Things Meme questions:

What are 5 things you were doing ten years ago?

  1. Studying in unit 6B at SBUES (South Brunswick Upper Elementary School) with Mr. Miller as my homeroom teacher.
  2. Dating a boy for 2 weeks, my longest relationship to that point.
  3. Hanging out with Mashaal Ahmed, Shweta Desai, Christina Amatto, Crystal Stepp, and a bunch of other now-distant friends.
  4. Being a smartie pants in math class.
  5. Looking forward to the next bomb scare so we could all get out of class early and go to Pierre's Italian Deli. This was pre-9/11 and post-Columbine.

What are 5 Things on your to do list for today?

  1. Work on my Technology in Marketing paper that's due Tuesday. I need to come up with an ethical issue in marketing that involves technology (such as privacy issues, security issues, etc) that is not terribly dry or boring to write about.
  2. Figure out a killer outfit for tonight's Heinously Atrocious Christmas Sweater Party.
  3. Update Facebook photos - people are bugging me and I'm only up to September.
  4. Eat dinner.
  5. Go to bed at a normal hour so I can be productive tomorrow.

What are your 5 Favorite Snacks?

Photo upload from Flickr: Food blog pictures 576
  1. Avacoado in any form - guacamole with tortilla chips, sliced on a salad, etc.
  2. Cheese. Especially the Cracker Barrel cheddar sticks, but any kind I can get my hands on will do.
  3. Smartfood white cheddar popcorn.
  4. Almond Joy, when I'm in the mood for chocolate. Or Andes chocolate around the holidays.
  5. Dried cranberries. They're good for you (especially if they're "no sugar added" and easy to pack for on-the-go snacking.

What would you do if you were a Millionaire?

  1. Like Sasha, I'd love to pay off my student loans first.
  2. Buy an apartment so I wouldn't have to rent anymore. NYC would be nice, if a million dollars would even cover it.
  3. Invest some so I'd have an income with the interest.
  4. Go on a shopping spree.
  5. Buy a hybrid car.

Where are 5 places you have lived?

  1. My parent's house
  2. Several college dorms
  3. A sorority house / mansion on the side of a mountain
  4. An apartment in Philadelphia
  5. In Second Life
  • And bonus: An apartment in Rome, Italy

2 Comment(s):

Carol said...

I would have the same to do list as you if I were a millionaire.

nomorestudentloans.org

Unknown said...

Hey you! Love it..thanks for chiming in, come back and link to it in comments, so others can check out your answers!

No offense chica, but Almond Joys and cranberries? Yucky. I hate chocolate mixed with things, I know, its weird.

But cheese, yes cheese, esp those sting cheese things. YUM

When we become millionaires, lets go live in NY shop and eat cheese together!

Post a Comment