03 February, 2008

GO GIANTS!

This post is for GIANTS fans! And my dad :-)

In honor of the Super Bowl, I thought I'd post a few older pictures which demonstrate my true fanhood of the New York Giants. This was before they had made it to the playoffs, during one of the coldest games ever versus the Redskins, when no one even wanted their season tickets. And what a poor game it was. But look at them now. Eli Manning all grown up!!! To the Giants and Giants fans, tonight I tell you "In Buocca al Lupa!" (i.e. "Break a Leg!") I will be watching from the Hard Rock Cafe here in Italy, beginning at midnight!

Giants Football

Giants 2007

Update: This post sums up our late night of Super Bowl spectating with pictures taken at 6 a.m. when the game ended in the Central European Time zone!

Leave a Comment