30 November, 2009

Happy Cyber Monday!

Somehow this (talented comedienne) lady didn't entice me to wake up at 5 am, or even go to Target for either days of the two-day sale this weekend, but these ads caught my attention and I did get a few good laughs...

For anyone who didn't get out of bed on Black Friday (like the "sleeping beast" alter-ego sister below), Cyber Monday is where it's at.

I didn't set my alarm for 3 am, and I'm still getting good deals.

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday, ate lots of turkey, enjoyed the mild weather and maybe caught some football. I won't go into my disappointment over the results of the games this weekend but it was still fun to watch with my family, as was Disney's "UP" which blew me away (ha, ha) with the stunning 3D animation.

In other news, my dad celebrated a big birthday yesterday, I won't say which one, but I hope he is now enjoying his brand new Playstation 3 -- a gaming platform was the only thing missing in our home entertainment center, and I think this was the perfect gift for the occasion :-) Have fun, dad!

Oh, sis... awake in the daytime? The sleeping beast awakens, argargarg.

Leave a Comment